Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  November 18, 2014 2:00pm-3:01pm PST

2:00 pm
network and the ramifications of it, whether it hits 60 vets or not. remember, they're going to go through all of this again with the republican senate. live coverage on this and so much more on fbn. see you at 8:00. >> hello, everyone, i'm kimberly, along with bob, dana, kimberly and greg. this is the five. >> who is jonathan gruber? is architect of obama care or just an inconsequential consultant. president obama can't seem to remember, but his former white house advisor might be able to clear that up for him. >> gruber was certainly viewed as an important figure in putting obama care together.
2:01 pm
so it's exactly what you said, it's not that gruber helped put obama care together, he was the man, the problem is what he's said over the last few weeks and how the white house has handled it. >> i'm not sure what the -- he was here. >> and so was the president and mr. gruber was the advisor, as th president himself said. >> now that we know how the obama care hoax was really passed and told to the american people -- >> our kochk should stop and they should say, now that we know what's in this bill, and now that we know that there's been amount of subterfuge involved here, let's rediscuss it and let's vote again. >> three votes? >> can i take about steve ratner? >> sure.
2:02 pm
>> let me tell you about steve ratner, he's one of the wealthiest people around. he was a wall street hedge funneled person who was plucked off of wall street. they brought him in to do the whole car, cash for clunkers, save the auto industry. he was touted as one of the most important people on the obama administration around 2008-2009. steve ratner has a lot of credibility. he today said, yes, john gruber was all over the white house, he was the guy for obama care, steve ratner would know because steve ratner and jonathan gruber was the same guy, john thnathan gruber was to obama care what steve ratner was to the auto industry. steve ratner's saying that jonathan gruber was the guy for obama care. i would take steve ratner's word for. there's not a lot of things i
2:03 pm
would take steve ratner's word on because he's so liberal. but he was there. >> you know him personally? >> i'll bet you know jonathan gruber too then. >> i don't know what -- >> he placed jonathan gruber in the white house. >> oh, good. >> axelrod said he didn't think that gruber was that important. >> no, he didn't say that. >> dana, your take on ratner and then if you would like to opine on a revote potentially on obama care. >> i do think that the white house and other democrats like nancy pelosi look silly trying to say that they don't know who jonathan gruber is, because they do know him. he's also somebody that they worked with and tried to do what gruber has said, which is actively figure out a way to deceive the american people so
2:04 pm
they can get obama care passed. i think what the white house could have done is say, yes, jonathan gruber helped with obama care, of course we think that his comments are ridiculous. that would have been a way to solve it. instead, they have perpetuated it, it makes people even more frustrated. on the revote issue. it's too early to say what is actually going to happen. mish mcconnell and john boehner will have to be working with their troops and they already are. think about ten days from their election they're already have a vote on the key stoechb pipe stone pipeline, but what to do in particular about obama care is coming at the same time that the president is about to do an executive action on obama care.
2:05 pm
>> he believes americans are not able to lead their own lives. because frankly we're too stupid to make our own decisions. but this is the political version of i didn't have sex with that woman. in a way it's like the 1987 movie fatal attraction. president obama he can't admit how close he was to gruber. he is the alex forest of -- gruber's coming out of the bathtub and the knife is obama care. >> and boiling rabbits all over. >> and boiling rabbit is our health care. >> why the republicans are so happy about gruber?
2:06 pm
>> you figure it out? >> because 4 million or 5 million was under the bush administration. >> some of it was actually at the state level as well. and let's be honest, mitt romney used jonathan gruber to help figure out massachusetts romney care. >> there you go. >> it's not even -- it's the fact that they keep saying, oh, he didn't have that much to do with it. or pelosi, we didn't know who he is. >> it's denied when we have the proof of it. >> the proof is that they really do think the -- he's been referred to directly by the president as people that he specifically consulted, one of four names, yet they still want to tell us they don't have an association, now we're offended, bomb like. >> all of? comes up on this hidden tax.
2:07 pm
if i remember right, republicans grazed that over and over and over again, the republicans said this was going to happen. it wasn't as if the american people were -- i'm talking about the republicans going out and campaigning against this thing saying it's a mald class tax. >> on the other side of that you have people like funny or die. you had celebrities coming out saying if you didn't do this you hated poor people and they mocked the critics who came up with this. obama is counting on all of this blowing over and he's right, because everything always does blow over. you've got to ask yourself, what's the payout for america? what's the point of hittinging gruber over and over again. the justice has to have two pieces, you have to name and shame every single person who is complicit in this lie. that means going after the media, the other thing is to do something about the law. before i would have thought it
2:08 pm
was silly to even consider that you could do something, that this thing was law, now you can prove that you were lied torques that this was actually corrupt. >> is it possible to do though, now? >> you can take the exact same bill, no amendments, you could get away with this, no amendments, you had the exact same bill it would never happen. >> i hate spectacles and i hate stunts, but this calls for justice, doesn't it? >> this is emblemat government. and what do you think is responsible. ron will tell you. >> the problem is the central -- certainly government is trust and this president has destroyed the credibility of his mrlgs
2:09 pm
himself, and government itself. >> eric? >> so here's the thing. jonathan gruber, president obama said i literally took good ideas in people like so-and-so and so john than gruber. when they were putting obama care together, many times he was cited as being a genius, he was brilliant. now they tell the truth but about how he actually got the law passed, by pulling the wool over the american people's eyes, now he's a moron. >> he pulled the pull over all the democrat who is voted for it's eyes because they had to do it to get it passed. my point is this, he's a genius because he got it by you. >> can i make one?
2:10 pm
>> i agree with him, that the trust factor for the president is a real problem now. i mean you can't take this hit over and over and over again and not expect that to begin to be a problem. now whether i don't believe all these things are true, that have caused the road to mistrust. but the road to mistrust -- the kochk is controlled by the other party and you got two years left. >> from the media perspective, it is not the first time that the media has collectively, maybe unspoken. it's like this weird code, protected president obama and the person that asked him about that that had the strongest feelings about it is not a republican but hillary clinton. because they tried during that primary to get anybody to try to cover president obama's ideology and his record and his campaign staff will say that the media absolutely turned a blind eye to it so it's not the first time, i saw today a reporter from nbc
2:11 pm
suggest that the only reason this is a story is because people who didn't like the american affordable care act before are now even more mad, so therefore that's why it isn't a story to him and that's why they're not going to cover it. when they look at the media's trust numbers that are going down as well. they are almost exactly in proportion to the coverage of the president and the trust factor with the president. >> the other reason why people are mad, it's not just because they were lied to. >> it's the gloating that you have people in the administration or you have people like gruber who are zbloeting about the fact that he -- it's just disgusting.
2:12 pm
>> they say. >> it's cheating. >> they were cheating. >> how many republicans voted for the american people. >> no one voted for it. >> there were no republican votes. >> scott brown did. >> no he did not report. >> are you sure? >> work with me for a second. no votes, right? >> so who was fooled by this? who was jonathan gruber talking about? was he talking about republicans? >> if you believe what you believe, if you didn't sell it, and you got outplayed and now you're whining about it. stop whining about it.
2:13 pm
>> you actually beat us on the playing field because you had the reps and the reps were the media that called every play for you. >> his point is, this needed to get done, we'll do whatever it takes to win. now you guys are whiners. >> the numbers and the mathematics, specifically to get this through because if they saw and told them the truth, he's on tape saying that, it would not have gotten passed. >> in the final analysis, you're assuming that what gruber said was true. >> now gruber's a liar? >> i think he probably is a liar. >> he's an mit guy. >> the people's minds he changed were the democrats who were going to vote against it. >> they had the house tangd senate. . >> more to talk about this obviously. but ahead on the five, the man
2:14 pm
who killed osama bin laden, you all know his name now, rob o'neill joins us right here at "the five." many americans who have prescriptions fail to stay on them. that's why we created programs which encourage people to take their medications regularly.
2:15 pm
so join us as we raise a glass to everyone who remembered today. bottoms up, america. see you tomorrow. same time. another innovation from cvs health. because health is everything.
2:16 pm
2:17 pm
2:18 pm
this is a fox news alert. we're expecting a sloet to begin very shortly in the senate on the controversial keystone pipeline, the result could come this hour and we're watching that very closely and keeping an eye on that. but now to immigration where the president is marching toward a showdown soon with republicans as he plans to use his pen to hamt the deportation of illegal immigrants. >> with respect to the notion that i can just suspend deportations with executive order, that's just not the case, because there are laws on the books that congress has passed, the executive branch's job is to enforce and implement those laws, for me to ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as president.
2:19 pm
>> so why is he going against those warnings? he says his position has changed. >> actually my position hasn't changed. when i was talking to the advocates, they were interest was in me through executive action duplicating the legislation that was stalled in congress. >> but "the washington post" fact checker has taken this one on and given the president something i hadn't seen before, an upside down pinocchio representing a true flip-flop. jonathan turly warn s our libery could be at stake. >> we have a celebration of powers that gives us balance that, doesn't protect the executive branch or the letti legislative branch, it's to protect liberty, it's to keep any branch from become -- we may agree with you on what you're
2:20 pm
trying to do, but we don't agree how you're trying to do it. >> greg, i saw a gesture, did you agree with jonathan turly? >> no, i had an itch. >> president obama has confused the two meanings of the word borders, we mean boundaries, and he mean s tennants. what turly is saying you can be sympathetic to the term immigration, you're like pro law. you win, but you feel dirty that you win. even coloring books have boundaries, and it not that hard to figure out that you can be pro immigration and pro law. it's not about constitutionality. it's about being right or wrong and the way he's going about it is wrong. >> on the question of constitutionality, because the president has made these comments before, he is a constitutional lawyer, he has said this before, but now he's going back on his word with a
2:21 pm
flip-flop. who in the government is going to say that what he is doing is legal. is he going to find a place at the legal council -- >> he will find somebody to say that he has the right to do this under executive order, and i don't believe he does. there is a separation of powers. he's only doings this to create a wedge issue with the republicans to try and again to demonize them. this is a complete affront to the constitution. i don't care if he's a constitutional lawyer, he doesn't seem to have a love affair with the constitution because he steams to congress standably violate the laws with reckless abandon and he has people around him that supply him with storlt of the legalese to be able to do so. but still it's incorrect. where's the check on that. he just finds somebody to give him the answers so he can do what he wants. >> you helped jimmy carter
2:22 pm
passed significant legislation, what do you think it's like being a white house letting tiff affairs person now for president obama up on the hill today. a heavy lift on this one? >> you should give the guy a break. >> these congressional affairs days. >> let me say one thing about this, i don't know where jonathan turly was. he's a nice guy, i didn't hear him say anything about this. george h.w. bush and ronald reagan did exactly the same thing. >> where were you guys then? >> it's not exactly the same thing. >> what obama is going to do is allow the dreamers, their parents to stay in the country. it's more than reagan and bush, but it was the same thing. >> twlchs a law that was passed that hadn't been fulfilled yet, so it's putting the cart before the horse, but that is a legal question.
2:23 pm
let me give eric the last word here, if you are the republicans, what do you do to try to stop the administration from doing this? >> there's a great interchange earlier today with jonathan karl of abc, and jonathan karl pointed out something president obama said a year ago, he said i'm not the emperor, i can't go around the law with executive order this way, and over the course of about a year and two months or so, he's changed. why did he say that then and why is he singing a different tune now saying he's going to use the executive pen. and josh ernest had nowhere to go, he said things have changed, we have looked at the law now president obama sees it differently. he is basically saying i have no idea what to say here. >> i'm glad he didn't try to make something up. >> president obama using his own words, i'm not an emperor,
2:24 pm
therefore i'm not going to use the pen. >> america has a lot to lose, but obama has nothing. >> he has no capital. >> he has nothing to lose. there's nothing to lose. >> we're saying the same thing. >> no, we're not, i'm saying it better. >> don't go away, because up next, we're going have navy s.e.a.l. rob o'neill, the man who killed osama bin laden. caramel, peanut butter, cherry, and mint. so peanut butter up some brownies. and caramel-ify those chocolate chip cookies with new nestlé© toll house delightfulls. bake some love™
2:25 pm
2:26 pm
2:27 pm
and cialis for daily use helps you be ready anytime the moment is right. cialis is also the only daily ed tablet approved to treat symptoms of bph, like needing to go frequently.
2:28 pm
tell your doctor about all your medical conditions and medicines, and ask if your heart is healthy enough for sex. do not take cialis if you take nitrates for chest pain, as it may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure. do not drink alcohol in excess. side effects may include headache, upset stomach, delayed backache or muscle ache. to avoid long term injury, get medical help right away for an erection lasting more than four hours. if you have any sudden decrease or loss in hearing or vision, or any allergic reactions like rash, hives, swelling of the lips, tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing, stop taking cialis and get medical help right away. ask your doctor about cialis for daily use and a free 30-tablet trial. we have all heard the cans of that night, so we wanted to
2:29 pm
ask you some questions you haven't heard. >> you see isis and the beheadings, we're seeing what they're doing on camera. we have never seen the picture of osama bin laden dead, should we? >> no, i don't think we should, because it would just bring unnecessary anger, even though they're already pretty angry at us, it's kind of poking the bear. i want to say he was shot and killed, i assure you he was. the american public need to know justice was served, they just don't need to see what it looks like sometimes. >> there are parts of me that we should have done different things, but i think the right thing to do is different right now. >> it's an area 51, bob. with the chem trails. >> that's right. no, seriously, there's a lot of questions about that. >> there's questions bob.
2:30 pm
>> he's dead. >> first of all, we're not give that's important. >> i actually wanted to talk to you about the intelligence gathering in the special you pointed out that there was a large cache of information that you wanted to remove or retreat from the scene, was there anything you considered to be the most significant and in fact was there a personal journal of osama bin laden that was recovered? >> i didn't see the journal. that would have been good stuff. i know that some of the stuff we found there directly related to targeting of other al qaeda operatives, which any time we can do that, it's good. there was a treasure trove we found there, i wish we could have had more time there, it would have been nice to get everything out of there because we could have done a lot more damage to al qaeda than we already did, even though we did a lot of damage that night. >> so you got actionable intelligence? >> if we had 24 more hours with
2:31 pm
our pakistani allies, it would have been better. >> for the purpose of future generosity, what is your favorite drink, because i assume whenever you go you'll never paid for another one. do you ever stand around with a picture saying i shot osama bin laden. >> sometimes i'll stand in the mirror and say i know bob beckle. >> and i would like to shoot him too. >> don't worry, bob, not in the face. not in the face. >> well, i had a question, we're both from small town america, and a lot of media coverage about all sorts of -- main stream media coverage takes place in new york, washington, d.c. and los angeles. and the rest of america kind of gets ignored. curious what sort of reception or feedback you are have received from butte, montana. >> i think we played a song in
2:32 pm
butte, montana. they were concerned at first because they're not used to being a part of it, and first was how about the safety. i had an article written for the hometown paper. there are more spectacular targets in the country than butte, montana. there is a threat somewhere, but not as big as they think but that is where they live and they're concerned. >> ubl, was it your first? >> no, and he wasibilin't my la >> if there was another target, would it be ubl? >> probably baghdadi from isis. when they put boots on the ground they'll get him. >> al qaeda has turned into isis. it doesn't matter what they call it, you know, it's -- but yeah,
2:33 pm
baghdadi would be a good one, i personally would like to get the guy that's cutting guys heads off. >> the original al qaeda no longer exists? >> i think they just put the name on it, whatever it is, because they're spread all over the place. >> never let him down. >> nobody will believe me. there you go, right for the stours. >> you talk about your parents, i had the opportunity to meet your parents, a really great guy. >> that's what i called him. >> i can't watch "the five." >> we came in with some other s.e.a.l.s. and those you guys are liberals. >> but your father, what an incredible guy. honestly, besides yourself, the star in the special, this is the
2:34 pm
human emotion, the way he spoke about you, the scene where he was in the walmart parking lot talking to you on the phone. how it has been now for your parents, how do they feel about the level of safety for you. >> thigh are more concerned about me thash they are themselves. we have taken precautions for everybody and i'm worried about them too. they're proud and my father's proud. i was impressed because in the special he said kata tonic and and pa plek tick in the same sentence. >> okay, technically, you don't have to do anything for the rest of your life, because you've done something so great and wonderful for this country, do you know what you want to do? do you have plans about where to go -- when you've done something this great, what do you do next? >> after i killed osama bin laden, i got out of the navy at
2:35 pm
16 and a half years, i was honably discharged and that was difficult because there's nothing there for you, no pension. so i spent the last two years in college -- i started an organization called your grateful nation.org, and we help vets through the trance station period, helping them find a new profession other than carrying guns. a lot of them don't want to carry guns anymore. >> you talked about on that chopper, you were counting 1 to 1,000, but you remembered a quote from george w. bush. just curious, are those quotes that you had memorized? were they somewhere in your brain? >> i heard it and realliliked it and i didn't have it wring down anywhere. i'm pretty sure i got it right. buzz when i got back home, i looked it up and i realized i was spot on and i thought this
2:36 pm
would make a great tattoo and that's what we did. . before you go, here's a song from one of rob's favorite hometown bans. [ male announcer ] some come here
2:37 pm
2:38 pm
to build something smarter. ♪ some come here to build something stronger. others come to build something faster... something safer... something greener. something the whole world can share. people come to boeing to do many different things. but it's always about the very thing we do best. ♪
2:39 pm
2:40 pm
oxford dictionaries pick smoking an e sig as the new word of the year. we don't know squat about vaporing, but that's not going to stop jerks from controlling your life. once again because they're idiots, political hacks seek to -- confuses people who think
2:41 pm
it's real smoking. so you ban something because it looks like something else. why not ban surgery, it looks like stabbing. baltimore councilman james craft wants to ban e sigs like regular sigs because there hasn't been any real studies on them. so now we have to disprove his unscientific -- worse he introduced election because his grand daughter saw people vaporing at camden yard and it bugged her, so that's how we make laws to placate kids. if anything kids should hail vaporing because the tarless smoke saves their loved ones. if vaporing were around 20 years ago, many of them would be around now. the world is now hijacked by people p bent on harm. we're at the mercy of second
2:42 pm
hand scold and their first shangd stupidity, if only there was a patch for that. no kidding is right. no kidding. i get so angry, these people are morons. this is not about vaporing, it's about the word of the year. what is your worth of the year? >> this like sounds stupid now, one of my favorite words to use and i say it's because they always make fun, like laugh at me, like babe, babe, whoever it is, doesn't matter, man, woman, child. i remember everybody's name, but i like the way it sounds. babe, i made it more prevalent because i use it and now dana says it too. when she says it, everybody loves it. i'm timeless thank you. >> i'm going to go with my least favorite and that's the resurgence of what's happening? it used to be what's happening,
2:43 pm
like what are you doing? it's like what's happening? are you nervous? have you been watching a lot of -- >> it's the younger generation. >> bob -- >> are you in love with shirley hemphill? >> i did, i follow the rules. >> the worth of the year for me is obviously gruber. all forms of it, getting gruber, and soon to be media websites, move on dot gruber, the daily gruber cause. >> i had permission to go with my direction on the segment. >> let's see if the word of the year doesn't involve a dog. >> it does involve country music. i didn't pick one that i like because i was afraid to be mocked by you. >> honky tonker. this is the definition.
2:44 pm
the person who owns a cheap, sleazy bar or nightclub typically where country music is playing. i don't think it's cheap or sleazy, but there's a lot of people who put up new songs. >> i thought honky tonk was a white tonk. >> my word of the year is hurtful. which is used now every stay to condemn anything that is not physically hurtful. so words are hurtful, t-shirts are hurtful. music is hurtful, nameless of teams are hurtful. everybody's a whimp. coming up, charles manson is getting married. why isn't this kimberly's one more thing. why isn't this the real story? ♪ ♪
2:45 pm
2:46 pm
2:47 pm
first impressions are important. you've got to make every second count. banking designed for the way you live your life. so you can welcome your family home... for the first time.
2:48 pm
chase. so you can. >> y'all remember this mad man chash charles manson. >> i ain't lying to you, do you think i would still be here if i
2:49 pm
was guilty of anything? look me in the eye. look me straight away in the eye, do i look like i'm guilty about anything? >> you look more guilty than anyone i ever looked in the eye in my life. >> really? you see what i'm saying? the guy that you're trying to make me is impossible. you're creating a legend, you're creating a beast, you're creating whatever you're judging yourselves with. that's not me at all. >> the mass murder is now 80. he's still in prison, and thankfully for all of us, you may be surprised to hear he'll be headed downing the aisle soon. california has granted him a marriage license to wed his 26-year-old girlfriend. his bride-to-be says they're in love. why on earth would you want to marry him. what do you think? do you think charles is somebody that has a right -- he says he legally has a right to get married. >> i think this is very
2:50 pm
objectionable. i don't know who her friends and family are who should be talking some sense into her. i see all these cases that prisoners are getting married, it's not as if they have a preexisting relationship with them. someone that they're innocent. she's 26, he's 80, come on, the whole thing is so disturbing and repug nant. they want to be mommy figures and they don't want to run around anywhere. >> i remember that he killed a 26-year-old, sharon tate or his group did. i have a problem with california granting this marriage. i don't think they should do that. he's been convicted, he was actually sentenced to die for the murders and for some reason he's still around.
2:51 pm
why is he given these rights? i'm against it. >> i'm thinking about every state allows you to get married. >> i don't know. >> it's terrible. >> do you think you should not be allowed to get married if you're in prison? >> i think we should trade and states should allow, if they want to, states should allow gay marriage and they should deny marriage like this. there you go, like that. >> greg, you told me something that's very fascinating about charles manson. >> you wanted to be a rock star because he was a failed rock star, he turned to murder. by the way, i think this is beautiful that two people can find love, you know, over so many obstacles. i just hope he doesn't start another family. because the first one didn't go too well. however i will say this, this is the best proof for the necessity of the death penalty. if they had flied this scum in the 1970s, we would be doing this story on taylor swift instead of this jackass.
2:52 pm
he's ruining lives. the death penalty, believe it or not, champions human rights. by letting this guy live, that's a violation of all of these vablgts. . >> you didn't receive the death penalty, i'm pretty sure, didn't he? >> when they take the death penalty off the books for a while. he was part of that. >> so he can't be -- >> unfortunately, we're going to have to wait until he dies from natural causes.
2:53 pm
2:54 pm
2:55 pm
2:56 pm
it's time now for one more thing. it's fox news channel, not only do we beat everybody in cable. we beat everybody in network news on the election night for the midterm election. feast your eyes on those numbers if you shall. 6.6 million overall, and in the key demo, the money that pays, ad sales, 1.8 million, and the age group is 25 to 54. nbc, abc, cbn and abc and nbc feeting the bottom.
2:57 pm
>> i think that can be put down solely to bob beckel. >> this whole level of a fox news and dominance in fox news. check out his article in the "baltimore sun," which is really incredible, and then we had our special with the navy s.e.a.l. which is the large herself number. 3.7 million viewers, highest rated documentary in fox news history. >> it was a game changer. >> can i read a couple of quotes? th tonight's lead, the secrets of mitt romney, governor romney's release of 2011 returns. and draw more attention to his murky financials. the "new york times" exposed today about the reverend al sharpton. owes more than $4.5 million in
2:58 pm
state and federal taxes. do your thing reverend al, i get it, but also, don't be a hypocrite, pay your taxes. you shouldn't be allowed into the white house if you have that much that you owe. they should change that. >> it's something a right wing blog is doing. >> i have got a bone to pick with rachbd paul. he has taken on my man, my man teddy cruz. and i have made it clear that my nominee for republican nomination is teddy cruz and ron, you tried to rip off -- you did rip off his digital expert. but come on, you kbncan't do th not in politics. i want you on the ticket with my man, rand haul. >> ted cruz.
2:59 pm
>> wow, what can you say about that confusion? >> all right, my turn? i have great news, i found that they're actually5mfqr'g to be making a sequel to the great film, char yots of fire and you might see it years ago, guys running on the beach and stuff. i actually get aheeled of the the new climb mack it race. >> what does it show anyway? >> they're just getting the runners up. there you go. this one desize to cheat and knock that one over, as they're getting to the end, w56 this. >> jeremy did place the middle star. >> i do, because i love to read, on tuesdays in the "wall street journal," i love to read and i'm giving a book recommendation, i haven't read it yet, it's a great book, "neamerica in
3:00 pm
retreat." you can read his column every tuesday and i suggest you do. >> if you koutd please, set your dvr so you never miss an episode "special report" is next. i'm bret baier in washington. the u.s. senate is right now taking a vote that could set u up a long-awaited and politically explosive showdown with president obama over the keystone xl pipeline. it's a democrat, not a republican pressing this issue on the senate floor, louisiana senator mary language drew is you are jntdby the roechb tryin take her job. chief congressional continue mike emanuel is live on capitol hill with the latest. >> bret, good evening, after years of know voting to potentially authorize the

43 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on